At work from home

I need to get a job working from home does anyone know of any thing?

Tashaevans74

Asked by Tashaevans74 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• I currently work from home and LOVE it!! I suggest you do your research though. There are soooo many scams out there that it's scary! Thankfully, this is the first and only thing I have done or looked into and I LOVE this team. Internet CEO Moms has been helping Moms work from home since 1999!

We don't sell anything, throw parties, or keep inventory.

I have met some really great friends doing this and most importantly, I get to be home for my son :o)

Visit my site at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and I can get you more information to see if this is something that will work for you :o)
    Also visit Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

Good Luck in your search!

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home!
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I disagree with the one about Direct sales companies. I do Scentsy & I am doing it full time. I average about 2500 a month. I started part time and just went full time. It's all in what you want. I really like the product & it is an easy sale. I do events/shows with my husband which has given us alot of insight into these which we will now broaden our horizon. You can do any number of things, I find sales in something is the best bet because sales always brings in more money. I worked for a company for 13 years and didn't get a raise for the past 6 years. My income will only go up now that I'm doing this full time.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Have you heard of FHTM? If not write me back and I can give you more information about it. if you are interested.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• You can try any number of direct selling companies, though they don't earn you a heck of a lot. You can sell new and used items on craigslist and ebay (shop at thrift stores and yard sales for inventory), babysit/daycare, or any number of things from home.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I do direct sales with Scent-Sations and Barefoot Books. I love all their products! Check out my sites and let me know if you have any questions.

www.sensationalscent.scent-team.com

If you join my Scent-sations Candle of the Month team in the month of Jan. I'll send you a free gift!

www.kim-faust.barefootbooks.com

Barefoot Books is free to join and you get a free website!

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i would love to also do that but am very leary about what companies are for real
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 11:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have been with Prepaid Legal Services for 15 months now and started earning a FT income within my first 6 weeks. Granted no, everyone does not have the same results..however, it is extrememly possible..
    They in the top 100 Businesses rated by FORBES in American out of 800 million tested.
    as well as traded on the NYSE for 36 years.

Id be happy to help you get started with a WAH business ...just give me a message for the details
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• gr-mom2 that's great for YOU but that is NOT the norm. The average person who joins a direct sales company loses money and quits within a year of joining one or more companies. That's proven fact. Very few actually make it and they are difficult to sell. 1. you are NOT guaranteed pay based on hours you put it, it's a business not a job, and 2. most areas are flooded with reps for a majority of the more popular known companies. When I was with Avon there were 5 reps on my own street, 2 on my own block. It's hard competition. and 3. Most people don't have the money to spend on such items. If you live in a neighborhood with upper middle class to upper class ladies who have money for spend $20 on a candle then yeah you tend to do better.

But the average woman, especially those desperate to help their struggling family, just does NOT do well with these companies, because their potential customers are struggling too!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I work from home as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! I get immediate pay, plus override commissions and other great incentives from the company! Msg me if you would like to hear more.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011