Do you get involved in kiddie arguements??

I dont, unless they are hurting each other, I do not...

reality-5

Asked by reality-5 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• I found out a long time ago, that it's best not to , unless they are hurting each other . because in a few minutes they will be playing like nothing ever happened. I think it's a silbling thing!!!
    mcovey

Answer by mcovey at 2:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Great answer mccovey...I totally agree
    reality-5

Answer by reality-5 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I try not to. My oldest step-daughter is developmentally delayed though, so sometimes her sister will take advantage. Most of the time she stands up for herself, but her sister will sometimes wear her down and I have to step in.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 2:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Unless it is physical I try and let them be and take stock in earplugs!
    madmomof5

Answer by madmomof5 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I usually do not unless I can hear it escalating into something more. If my children are arguing with their friends then I usually tell them that if it does not stop I am going to send them home.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i try not to unless they are being physical or calling names. If the arguements are with other kids at school, I will only get involved if my kids are being bullied or if they ask for my help. Last year my dd got into with another girl and the principal called and talked to me about it. It had gotten out of hand. Me, my dd, the other girl and her mother all 4 sat down and made them talk it out. Now they are the best of friends. There are times to get involved and times to stay out of it.
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i HAVE seven kids in my house....if they get into arguments unless they put hands on eachother i just let them sort it out..if they come whining to me..i tell them flat out...either you guys handle it or both you will get in trouble..usually they are fine shortly after...lol
    nutymom06

Answer by nutymom06 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• only if there's blood involved.
    haikudanny

Answer by haikudanny at 5:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2008