What has your DH done lately to make you say GRRR!!!!

Mine just called this morning to tell me he got a $150 ticket for talking on his phone while driving! What is SO crappy about it is he just got a raise that goes into affect this month.. but most of it will go to paying this ticket! Twins on the way in less than 3 months and we could use any extra we can get to finish buying things we need. GRRRRR.. I could slap him!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• DH went to bed at 3am last night and was supposed to go grocery shopping while I was at the doctor's office, he's still sleeping and it's 11am now!
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Well, this morning, DD woke up around 630. We do not pick her up until 7. But she was doing her whine cry that is soooo annoying. So my SO nudges me with his butt, yu know,, telling me to go and get her up.
    Yes he goes to work everyday. But he was going to get up anyways because of her crying. So i told him that he has legs, and she is s kid too, so if he wanted her to shut up before 7, he would need to go and get her up himself.
    He did. Hahahaha
    I win.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• He keeps turning off a digital photo frame I got for the holidays, he says it is wasted energy! arrrrg!

Answer by older at 11:27 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• lol... The tickets drive me crazy too. Mine is always getting pulled over for speeding. He gets so mad when I am in the car and I remind him of the speed limit. He acts like I have no warrant saying anything!!

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My dhs new job has him working about 15 hrs a day...yes I know you're tired dear but garbage is your job. Its a once a week thing all you have to do is put it in the can I even collect it for you. Really? I woke up an hour earlier get our dtr ready get myself ready drop her off at day care get to work on time ( I get a bonus for that) get her when I am done make diner clean up dinner bath her. Feed the critters that live in our house make your coffee set up your lunch pay the bills clean and repeat. Daily. With no thanks from you. So doing the trash is not that tough. Promise.
    So its something completely minor that makes me feel like jim carrey in me myself & irene. The bad one too
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Mine is off and I am working today so I called him this morning and asked him to call our sons ins company to see if we needed a referral to an ophthalmologist. I called him just now to see what they said. The answer? 'I forgot' Really? I ask you to one terribly simple thing and you 'forgot'?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I agree elyssek.. That drives me nuts too. I swear I need to remember everything around the house, including the exact location of all the toys and pacis. The least he can do is remember the trash..once a week!! Grrr....
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Wow anon, he cheated on you & it made you say GRRR? I hope you meant "Unbelievably f***ing pissed", doll. Well, my wonderful, mentality-of-a-13-year-old DF came home night before last with his eyebrow pierced. After I asked him to talk to me about it first. He's lucky he's so cute!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nothing. He's been been beyond wonderful. It's my teen daughter that gives me the most angst and he stands by me no matter what and supports me. There is nothing I can complain about with him.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Ooh yes the trash irks my nerves as well! I will even remind him when he wakes up on trash day and he still seems to forget lol I wouldnt mind doing it but our driveway slopes downward ALOT so the trash can usually ends up pulling me along till we get to the end of the driveway and I have to make it suddenly stop to keep from going into the street LOL Try to imagine driving down the road and seeing a huge pregnant woman being pulled by the trash can LOL
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011