Do you think music influences your mood?

I am without a cd player...stuck inside all day.. just tv. And not too much on. All my music stuff is in storage. So for 2 months i have not listened to much music. I became very depressed. I finally got my library card. I borrowed some cd`s for the dvd player yesterday. Been listening to music all morning. I can feel my mood change.. I feel a whole lot better.. i missed music so much!

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It most certainly can! my brother has a rare form of dementia, and in a crowd he will usually be quite and withdrawn, but play some Beatles music and he comes alive!!!! he remembers the words to the songs, and that makes all the difference!

Answer by older at 11:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yes, music influences us a lot.
    Since you have internet, use pandora it's free and awesome. I'm using it now and listening to my favorite music.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i like ur Qstn really .. bumped
    well yep sometimes is just put fire on and somtimes let me drops tears as well ...
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Bump I know how you feel I have to listen to music everyday or something is off.... Music

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Absolutely!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Music is needed in everyones life just got the new Linkin Park CD its so awesome!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes and I need to turn on some music bc my mood sucks

Answer by admckenzie at 12:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yes! i can be driving down the road, minding my own business and obeying the speed limit...when the Hollies 'Long Cool Woman (in a Black Dress)' comes on, and i turn into a lead-footed maniac!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Definitely.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• For sure. I write, and I find most of my creativity is brought about with music.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011