Fat clothes/Skinny clothes

My weight has yo-yoed so often since 2002 it's ridiculous. I finally lost 135 lbs then got pregnant with twins but had a miscarriage then had to go on chemo & steroids. I gained 80 back because of it. Now I feel like throwing out every piece of fat clothes I have, keeping only the skinny ones & purchasing only a few things for the weight I'm at. I have AMAZING skinny clothes and really want to get back into them. Since going off the steroids I've lost 25 lbs and I know I can lose the rest. Am I being nuts here?

derosia_mama

Asked by derosia_mama at 11:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You are not nuts sorry for your loss I am stuck trying to lose weight to its hard But im determined to change and be healthier you can do it believe in yourself Goodluck!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No, you are not being nuts, it can be done with the will to want to do it, anything is possible, you go girl and commit to doing just that!

Answer by older at 11:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• not at all. that is an admirable goal and there are millions who should follow your example
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nope, not nuts at all. I have fat/skinny clothes....and my skinny clothes are AWESOME....sometimes, I'm RIGHT on the verge of throwing out the fat clothes so I'm forced to lose the weight....I know just where you are on that one =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 12:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My weight yo yos so much over the years. I have clothes from size 7 to 22. I keep the best skinny jeans out as a goal for myself.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• it's good to have a visual reminder
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I dont think you should throw your clothes away that will only make you feel worse
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2011