Chatterbox question

I notice that ppl from certain groups will write in you chatterbox about joining their group...how do you do that?? I know how to invite ppl on my friends list but i just made a new group and i would like to send some invites thru ppl's chatterbox's but not sure how to do it. Thanks

mrsrowland86

Asked by mrsrowland86 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• If you see someone in a group and think they might be interested in your group, click on their screenname, then go to their page, then you can leave a message in their chatterbox.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Just go to random peoples' pages and put the invite in their chatterbox. Just be aware that some people really really hate random invites like that, and some even go as far as to send you nasty messages back! I'm dislike when people do that and delete the message, and it really turns me off from ever checking out that group.
    Anonymous

• Here is a good place to start for that  and if you haven't joined group resource center yet, we would love to have you.

Chatterbox messages

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011