What is your daily routine like?

What do you do all day? What time do you get up and go to bed? Just curious what other moms days are like.

Collegemommy910

Asked by Collegemommy910 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• Get up at 7am, get my son up, get ready for work, get my son ready, drop him off at day care, go to work, work, come home, relax and/or get stuff done, pick my son up, make dinner, eat, go pick up my husband from work, come home, get my son ready for bed (unless my it's daddy's turn then I just clean up from dinner), then I either watch TV or talk or something with my husband, then go to bed around 11pm or so and get ready to do it all again in the morning. Whoo hoo!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I like this question I always wonder this too!! It depends on if I work or not and if i do I am up by 515 am and home around 8 pm if i don't work I stay in bed till 9 and watch the news then clean and sleep and clean and sleep and may run a few errands! I need to start including a little exercise on my days off what about you?
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Im on break from college right now so Im home all day, everyday. Very bored. Up by 7, coffee, cartoons with my son, computer time, housework, lunch, housework, dinner, bath for little guy, book for him, some tv, computer time bed usually by 10. When Im in school its up at 5am, drop him at daycare by 7, school 8-4, dinner, housework, homework, bed.
    Collegemommy910

Comment by Collegemommy910 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Plus time with hubby and little guy while Im cleaning and trying to study :)
    Collegemommy910

Comment by Collegemommy910 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I get up at 6:00 a.m. get ready for work which starts at 8:00 a.m. My mom watches my 3 year old during the day. I go home at 12:00 to have lunch with my son. I go back to work at 1:00p.m. I stay there til 5:00 p.m. go home and have dinner with my son and we either go to the park, a walk, play indoors until bath time. i give my son a bath, read 2 or 3 stories to him and he is lights out at 8:30 p.m. I clean up whatever mess that has happened for the day. wash the dishes, vaccum crumbs off the carpet, clean all the surface areas and i take a shower after. takes too long to wash and dry my hair in the morning...i get ready for bed and lay down and watch t.v. or a movie until i fall asleep. then do it all over again until the weekend. the weekends me and my son like to get outdoors and do fun stuff. we work in the yard or go fishing.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I am usully up by 630, have coffee and sit with kids for a few minutes, then start serving breakfast and picking up house an d making beds. we Do a morning activity and clean, then start school work at 930-10ish.That lasts till 12, then make lunches or snacks, take our walk, clean more and have 1 hour of quiet time or nap time for the little kids(thats my bill paying or computer time)) We then have art, and more cleaning up lol and then outside time and play time. Around 430 is dinner then evening walks,Then bath time,and reading or tv for the kids. After they finally go to bed around 8, I do laundry,dishes ect. Hubby and i spend 9-11 watching our shows or playing video gamnes then I lay out school work for the next day. Then bed. Thats our routine every day 7 days a week:) Sometimes it varies if its field trip day or a community activity which usully takes place 2 times a week.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• my day starts at 6:30A..use potty..stumble to coffee pot...get hubby's breakfast/lunch ready...wake up 6 yr old dd for school...my 4 yr old dd gets up & I get her ready for our day...I start work at 8A & am done at 6P...get dinner ready & do eve chores...in bed between 10-11P...
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I am up by 6am everyday. I get myself ready, my son ready for preschool, I drop him at preschool, I go to work and teach all day. I pick my son up at 2:45 pm and we go home. Play, start dinner (if I did not put something in the crockpot that morning), dh comes home, If I have a grad class that night, I go to that, bath, bedtime for our son is 8pm.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I am up by 4:30-5:00 I start work about 15 min after I get up. I get the kids up at 6:00 am and get them ready, hubby takes the kids to the sitter @6:30am. I work until 11:45 when I go take my son to pre-k. I get back about 12:30, I work until 2 or 3 and either I go to the gym (m/W/Fr) and pick up my son from aftercare around 4:30, pick up my daughter at the sitter, get home around 5, we eat dinner around 6:30, so I cook or hang out while the kids are watching tv (depending on what I did about dinner) baths and bedtime is between 7:30 and 8:00. Then I do laundry or clean a room before I sit down and watch tv (which usually means I fall asleep on the couch)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2011