which do you love more summer or winter and why???

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 1:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Summer.. hands down!
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Summer. I hate the cold. Summer is nice and hot, vacation time, and not to mention beach and swimming time. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Winter. I don't like hot weather. But we don't ever really suffer through harsh winters for me to appreciate it. I just prefer not to be hot and sweaty.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Neither, I love the fall because it is not too hot or too cold. JUST PERFECT.
    Honeyball

Answer by Honeyball at 1:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Oh.. I forgot to say why.
    summer where i live is pleasant for the most part. It rarely gets to the high 90's.. gardens are growing, kids are growing and having fun. There are more things to do. The sun is a mood elevator. Good stuff!
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Summer, because we go camping.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Summer, because the kids are out of school and we can play all day outside. We can go to amusement parks. We can swim all day long and stay up late camping in the backyard watching the stars. Because you can wear flip flops, shorts, tanks, bathing suits etc. I love summer because I love being outdoors and doing fun things with the kids. Cold weather stinks.

Answer by gemgem at 1:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Fall is my favorite time of year but here Winter is probably more like Fall in other states, at least for most of the season, so Winter would be my second choice. Like right now it's 61 degrees outside. LOL!!! But Summer sucks here cause it's too darn hot!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yeahh, im not a summer person at ALL. 80% of the time is spent inside in the central air. I hate the hot.im a totally differentperson when im hot. I hate it. Its hard to get cool in the summer- its a lil easier to get warm in the winter. air costs nearly double the amount of heat for us! so i vote winter. but i love FALL the best. my october bday-and its perfect weather for a hoodie!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• summer. I hate being cold!
    abra

Answer by abra at 6:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011