What is the fastest way to get rid of a yeast infection? (BTW i am 33 weeks pregnant)

yeast infection

MomOfDagJag

Asked by MomOfDagJag at 12:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Health

• Go get antibiotics from your doc or get some cream for it.OUCH hope you feel better soon.
    mizmommy29

Answer by mizmommy29 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• This far along, make an appointment with your ob if your next isn't any time soon. I'm 36 weeks now and I've gotten one during my pregnancy, befor the appointment, I ate yogurt ( if you can stand it) and drank cranberry juice. My grandpa swore by cranberry juice for everything , especially an UTI. The dairy will help balance your ph levels out and the cranberry will help flush out infections. But def, make the appoinment, the last you want is an infection while pregnant. Hope that helps and stay healthy!
    JafraMom

Answer by JafraMom at 12:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• yogurt
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 7:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• If you want a natural solution for the UTI I can help there are some good solutions one is a powerful probiotic like bifidophilus flora or probiotic 11 another is Silver Sheild with you can drink and spray on as well. Also you can use fresh garlic not completely cooked or raw in your food. If it is really bad I would do a lot of one or all in regular quantities. For info on where to find them just e-mail me I will be glad to help you! God Bless!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Monostat always worked for me. Now you can buy without a prescription. I buy the cream kind.
    Kristie_S

Answer by Kristie_S at 2:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2008