school

I am going to try and go back to school In Aug and my baby is due Aug 4th an thoughts

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 1:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in

• you should have a few weeks to heal and bond before school starts. Dont put off school. Congrats on the Baby :)
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• IMPO:: Not a good time to start school... Wait for the Spring semester. You will be to tired and stressed to keep up with classes even if they are just online. If your grades aren't kept up you will loose your scholarship or have wasted your money...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I was in school when my second child was born. School started in February and I was due March 17th, which was in the middle of spring break. I went to all my teachers and told them I was pregnant and when I was due. Well my son came early and I had him on March 3rd. I missed a few classes, although I made sure I had all the work so I wouldn't fall behind.

I will say since this is your first baby you might want to wait until the winter or spring semesters. I started school pregnant with my first child and I didn't do well that semester, I took the semester he was born off because he was my first and I didn't know what to expect. My first child was born in March and I start that September.

If you have the support and can to the teachers ahead of time you might be okay. Good Luck and Congrats!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had my second son the weekend before my classes started in 2009. It was hard but I had support and help from my husband. It can be done but it will be hard.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 6:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My sister had a c-section and only missed two weeks of school (she was 35)

Answer by rkoloms at 12:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• You will need some healing time. Congrats on the baby.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2011