Anyone in here in thier mid thirties and expecting thier first one?

Are there any moms to be in thier mid thirties and expecting thier first baby. I waited because I never really wanted to have kids with any of the guys I dated befor plus I couldn't see them being in my life for the long haul so I opted out. Until I meet my husband and I knew he was the one I was always looking for so I decided to have a baby. Just wondering if thiere are any moms to be out there who are getting a late start at having a baby?

babydoll845

Asked by babydoll845 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am not one of those moms. I am in my midthirties and I have 3 children. I do have lots of friends that waited until their midthirties to have children and I think it is great that you waited until you where ready.

Good Luck with everything!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Im 28 I feel that since I live in UTAH that I am super late on starting. I have a very similar situation to yours when I met my niece and then I met my husband I wanted children it just took me longer to find what I wanted. congrats to you it is wonderful that you are expecting
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm 34 and just had my 1st.... I want at least one more!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 1:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had my one and only at 36. My husband and I waited to have a family until we bought our house. Then we started trying.....for 8 years. Had I known it was going to be that way, we would have started trying sooner.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Congratulations!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Congrats!!!! I have some friends That waited til their thirties. I had my first at 21 though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had my first at 34, my second at 40. You are not alone!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 4:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2011