It doesnt seem fair.. adult content

Whenever my dh and i have sex, its good-but just as its getting really good-he cums. And then were done. So I never feel sastified. I roll over feeling frustrated, irritated & jyped! Hes gets off, and Im left there--im sure u ladies kno what im talking about. I just dont think its fair! What do u ladies do in that sitituation..besides going for round 2? oh and ive also purchased cream to make him "slow down" the orgasim-but it dnt work. HELP!

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe have him release himself a half hour before you guys go at it again. Those creams are a load of crock, non of them work
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Tell him, he should understand and let you climax before you start to have sex, so he's not going to finish before you have, or at least you's can do it that way once in a while lol
    Anonymous

• I'd talk to him about it. Ask him to give you pleasure 1st, and when you finish then have sex.
    Anonymous

• Why not try getting yourself started first? Or have him help get you going before you have sex. If you start ahead of him, maybe then you can end together.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would talk to him and tell him how you feel. Maybe he doesn't realize that you are unhappy.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Talk to him about it.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 1:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Try a cock ring. It goes around the penis and the testes and slows down the blood flow and some of the sensation for him making him last longer. It did wonders for us!

Other than that Try playing with yourself first- as part of foreplay and when it starts getting really good THEN have sex.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Communicate to him. Let him know that you want to finish also. Try to get on top and when he seems to be reaching climax, slow down. Maybe on top you can control when you climax.
    my_jasnkiki

Answer by my_jasnkiki at 1:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• that's the story of my sexual life.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Make him do you first... ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011