What are your plans for today?

Cleaning my house and going for a long walk with the dogs. :)

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• CLEAN CLEAN cafemom, CLEAN CLEAN
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I plan to do NOTHING! I've already gotten my workout done for the day, so now DF & I are snuggling DD & going on a "Supernatural" binge... I got all 5 seasons on DVD for Christmas!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I got the kids off to school and then took my daughter to speech, which she ended up not having. Now I am home and she is sleeping. Later, I have to get my oldest from play rehearsal, go grocery shopping and then swim practice.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I sent the kids to school, did some laundry & dishes, general housework, rellaxed and did some cafemom stuff... Im thinking about what to make for supper...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Workout done....Be on Cafemom..... feed and play with daughter done..... Be on cafemom almost done...watch The Talk @ 2 .... 3 Oclock clean a little pickup daughter after and go Food shopping later.... Have a nice day ladies!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Hopefully get rid of this cold.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• well my girls had dentist appointments this morning. My 2 year old has no cavities! however my 7 year old has 2 new ones and one of them has to have a cap put on it. so looks like we might have to work a little harder on brushing her teeth! other than that its just going to be a lazy day around the house for me and Alissah. Mai is at school til 3
    teastin14

Answer by teastin14 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Work, walk at lunch, dinner with the family (no idea WHAT I'll make), then cleaning my room and finishing up the dishes and laundry. Maybe curl up with a movie in bed (or my new Dexter DVDs!) while I work on a braided rag rug for a friend of mine.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• on tuesdays we usually go to library playgroup late morning then ds's speech therapist comes by in the afternoon. she had to cancel today so I'll just spend the day cleaning, then I go to work at 7pm.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I got the kids up & ready for school, and brought, got a shower taken, and the only other set-in-stone plan is to pick kids up after school and go get a haircut. I do have to do more laundry, should do some dishes, will stop at the grocery store (hopefully), and I will also put supper together to throw in the oven so that we can eat as soon as I get home.
    Anonymous