WANTED: God's miracle for Jen

Taken straight from her CaringBridge page:

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 8:33 AM, CST

Good Morning, Jen will be having an EEG this morning to check for any brain signal. They should have the results right away, so we are asking that everyone please pray for our miracle!! Jen is doing good and still stable and breathing on her own. Dave said that if everything goes well over the next few weeks they are talking about moving Jen to Grand Rapids at Evergreen. Right now we are focused on this test today. I will update Caring Bridge as soon as I hear anything. Please keep praying.

Ladies: Don't tire from your thoughts and prayers for this woman and her family & friends....THEY ALL NEED AND COVET YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR HER MIRACLE!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Who? What happened to her? Why should I be sending good thoughts her way?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• CraftingMama: Jen has been someone I have been posting about here and here. Please also visit her CaringBridge page for further updates and history.

THANK YOU!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm not going to visit CaringBridge because I have to enter my email address to access the site. But I will try the other two links you gave me, thank you.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Thank you CraftingMama! That's why I do keep posting on here - some other's I noticed didn't want to register, so I want to keep the word out and updates so more people have access to her progress....again, thank you for your interest and concern!!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011