candles

I was thinking about starting with Mia Bella Candles. Has anyone tried them and have you been successful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't sell for Mia Bella, but I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and have had much success w/ this business. The products are amazing and a great benefits w/ enrolling. We carry more than just candles, and once someone gets their hands on GC products they are hooked. lol Msg me if you would like to hear more.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• mommy_of_two388....relax! The TOS states that one cannot post a question that is a direct ad (such as "Does anyone want to join my team and make money selling ______")

However there is nothing in the TOS about not being able to answer a question such as this with a link and info about a company. In fact the OP ASKED for it. The only violation was the PP leaving her phone number, which you are not supposed to do.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Wow Chill out!
    Thanks Mom2Jack04 perfectly said.
    people come here to have their questions answered which Tiffany did...she is more than welcome to tell what Candle Brand competition there is, especailly since that is what was asked about originally the candle business.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Thank you to the last 2 that posted!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• How much does it cost to get started with Gold Canyon? Also how much is the monthly fee?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Thanks Tiffany
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Don't forget we have all kinds of Cm police around here. Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Follow the rules or get off the site :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• lol! If you want to talk send me a friend request and we can instant msg eachother!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have been with Mia Bella for 2 years and have been very successful. Send me a message if you would like some specific questions answered. Good luck.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011