is this normal? adult content

so i let my 3 yr old her grandmothers for a week visit she lives in florida an i live in mississippi when she came home i caught her humping a toy of hers is this normal? how do i stop it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She may have seen an animal do it or is going through a phase, It's normal. Just teach her to do it in private and not around others. She's eventually stop.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• are you sure? my mother siad that her dog humped on my dds leg but im worried
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes its normal I promise. Give you question time and other moms will post that their kids have done it before. She's just intimating the dog
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't think it's anything to worry about. Kids are always trying something they see...she'll stop eventually. If I were you though I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. If she sees it as an attention grabber she'll do it more.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yeah its normal, like drpepper said if you make a big fuss about it she might just do it more for the attention
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yeah that would really freak me out, too, but just ignore it & I'm sure it will stop soon. :)
    luvr4ula

Answer by luvr4ula at 1:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Kids do strange thing and you must let it run its course . Hopefully she does not do it around ignorant shallow minded individuals. Make sure u talk about tell her that's not nice it hurts the doll ect you wanna turn this into something positive and take control eventually your child will stop .
    MommySprikles

Answer by MommySprikles at 1:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2011