11 weeks prego and sick!! Help!!

I have had a terrible cold since friday and am having the worst time getting into the dr. I am going to the walk in clinic when DH gets back with my car, but anyone have any ideas of what I can do for some relief!! I can't breath my nose is so stuffed I am barking like a seal and this is scaring me!!! Will this cold hurt my baby?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your soctor should have given you a list of meds you could take. You can take any kind Robitussin and any kind of tyneol products. And sudafed hope you get well
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 2:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Take either Robitussin or tylenol pm. The cold wont hurt the baby just make morning sickness worse....What helped for me with being nauseous was sucking on a jolly rancher.....So you can try that but it wont help with your cold....Hot tea with a little honey will help you feel better also. Also drink more orange juice for the vitamin c boost to help you get over it a little faster. I hope you feel better soon.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011