is it normal to feel like u cant go anothr day ! like your all alone in this world with nobody ! thats how i been feeling for the past couple of days !

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not so normal....I would bring that up to your dr. Thats major depression. Hope things get better for you =) Hang in there.....if you ever want to talk or vent you can message me.

Answer by Shelii at 2:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nope, not normal. Talk to your doctor - that's depression.

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Not normal at all, I bet your kids don't think you are all alone in this world, think of them instead....

Answer by older at 2:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• thank u guys ! im def goin 2get help 2day ! nd at Shelli thank u i will message u later on 2day !

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Not necessarily normal, but not abnormal either. if you are that overwhelmed you need to talk to a therapist. Your doctor can point you in the right direction.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2011