Did you like the "old" answers section better?

I sure did. I just can't get past how stupid this point system is. Please don't blame anything on anonymous either because everyone is pretty much "back" to using the anonymous button anyway. So, it's pretty much just a point system now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Eh, just another Yahoo Answers... points, rules.. the only difference is the Anon... I like answering the questions and talking with others... but, this new system is childish
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It has grown on me, specially since I am number 2 in the dean's list, I adjust easily!

Answer by older at 2:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I hated it at first because I generally hate change, but I don't mind it now. The points and voting system does make it a little more interesting, but I love a Q and A forum without them as well.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Umm...not everyone uses the Anonymous button. Some people never do even with enough points to use it. And unfortunately to many use it to hide behind very idiotic or controversial questions.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nope, I much prefer this one.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm actually having fun with this. I hated it in the beginning.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I honestly cant remember what the "old" one was like. I just started using answers then within weeks the new one started
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes and no - I don't like most of the changes, but there is one I do appreciate - the recently bumped category. It used to be as soon as a good question hit page 2 it was gone for good, unless it made the top of the "most popular" list that only showed 10 questions from across every category. The long discussions go on much longer now (but, that could've been accomplished without all the other junk that's gone with it).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• no idea what the "old" questions and answers looked like but I love this one :-)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I liked the old Answers system much better!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2011