Planning a girls weekend!

To Ann Arbor in a few weeks! Can't wait! One of my besties from highschool and i havent seen her in about a year! We are meetinig 1/2 way wit a few other friends! Dinner, ddrinks and gab! How often do you plan a girls weekend? wher do you go and with who?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 3:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My mom, sisters, sister in-law and I go for girls weekend out once a year. Usually president's day weekend. We go and stay in a cool place and eat and drink and act crazy. We have a rule about no talking about husbands or kids. It is a wonderful bonding experience for all of us. It isn't just us either my mom's best fried comes, she is like our aunt. Then we invite other women friends sometimes too.

We always have a blast. I can't wait for it this year. We all go and have a great time, but each year around the holidays we start jonesing for a fun get away.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011