What do you do if you know somebody is a compulsive liar here on Cafemom, but everyone believes her??

I really hate liars...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I guess one would present the facts and contrast them with falsehoods which are being posted ... ?
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Hi,

Please report any inappropriate activity by clicking on the 'contact us' link at the very bottom of the page. You can report posts on the group by clicking on 'report this post/reply' at the bottom of every post.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Who knows who tells the truth and who doesn't..unless it hurts you...who really cares right???
    reality-5

Answer by reality-5 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think it's funny that someone would be so board as to come here and just lie about stuff! LAME!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• How do you know she is a liar???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would let it go. All it will do is eat you alive and make you go mad. You can't stop the person, unless they are harassing you or bashing you personally. Maybe that is her way of dealing with her issues. There are enough people in the world smart enough to recognize garbage and not respond. The ones who fall for it, let them be. What good does it do you, none.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008