Anyone work for ChaCha?

I just heard about this website and how you can earn money online working for this company. Do you or anyone you know work for this company? Do you have any experiences or stories you want to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• I almost signed up for them, but they pay by I-9 which means there is no tax withholding. You would have to pay it yourself when you file. Other than that it seemed to be a pretty good set up.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I worked for them and they fired me cause I didn't answer fast enough. you only get 3 cents a question you answer.but great if your saving up for something and have a lot of time on your hands.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 3:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I tried to join, but then my computer crashed & when I got a new one they won't let me sign in to my old account for some reason... So I can't :(

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Complete waste of time, spend hours and hours answering questions literally to make a couple of dollars
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yeah those I know who did do it made about $6 a month if even.....complete waste IMO
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nope. I thought about it- but it seemed like a lot of work for not very much money.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I agree it is not worth your time. I tried it once and made like .25 cents.
    Candleladies

Answer by Candleladies at 11:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2011