tmi question #3 adult content

how do i make my but look better? i have small scars little dark colored scars on my but how do i get rid of that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Health

• Mederma is a scar reducer that yo can get in the stores; however, if you have a little $ to spare I would suggest going to a cosmetic surgeon, they have scare reducers that are more effective.

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• OMG what's with the three anonymous questions all about how to make your ass look better?
    Anonymous

• dont you want to make the best out of you body? i do and i would rather ask real women with there experience rather than go on google and get something like that cream called head on thats suppose to make a headache go away right? an i asked in four different questions because if i would have asked all in on i would get one answer for one topic so sorry if it bothers you i just prefer real advise over fake

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011