symptoms of being pregnant with 2nd child?

my last period start date was on oct15 and im on a 29 day cycle. about a week and a half ago, i came home from work and realized that i had a thick white discharge in my panties.during the past week i have been to the point at work where im literally fighting to keep my eyes open.saturday night i had cramps in my lower abdomen.and i don't get menstrual cramps at all. never have. sunday morning, light pink spotting on toilet paper only. yesterday, still some slight discomfort in my tummy.almost feeling like contractions and light spotting(not enough to even wear a liner, only saw it when i wiped)today, spotting thicker.only with like a clear slime weird stuff with it.smoked this am only to find an odd almost bitter,metallic taste.. put it out immediatly. how many people have had lighter than normal but still there periods in the beginning?if its implantation cramping and bleeding-how long should it last?

BrianasMommy06

Asked by BrianasMommy06 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test. Thats the only way to know. We can't tell you weather your pergnant or not, if you had sex, there is a 100% possiblilty
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I'd take a test and make a doctor's appointment: I'd say you're either pregnant, or have an infection. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• When I had implantation bleeding it was just pink when I wiped and only when I went to the bathroom two times, just in one day. Nothing else any other day. I ended up testing 3-4 days later
    Anonymous