Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im really desperate for some help ! who do i call to talk to when im feeling like this ?

Answer Question

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 11 (632 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Feeling like what? Pain? Depression? Frustration? Pregnant? Nauseous?

    Answer by meandrphoto at 3:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

  • You can talk here, but you should be more specific so we know what you mean and where to send you for help. If you are feeling depressed call your doctor, they can point you in the right direction and help you feel better. GL!

    Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

  • You have to give a little more details... feeling like what?

    Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 3:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

  • It's hard to tell what your issue is, but any doctor should be able to point you in the right direction for help, as will anybody at most any church. Even if they can't help you, those people generally have great advice and contact info for someone who can.

    Answer by Tracys2 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

  • sure, we can offer suggestions but specifics would be good.

    Answer by Roadfamily6now at 4:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

  • A friend, relative or doctor depending on what you are going through.

    Answer by abra at 5:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

  • Your OB or a family therapist. A psychologist or even the church clergy if you are the religious type.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.