one more question ladys this is not about butts!!lol adult content

so has anyone had any success with tightening the skin on there belly's after losing weight? i have recently lost about 22 lbs an my belly looks really bad i dontweight that much i went from 180 to about 155 or so ...but im haveing a problem with the skin on  my lower belly  sure a tummy tuck would work but is there any  natural way to get rid of it? sorry ladys im just tring to get  my body back to shape

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Honey I'm 24 yrs old and have 2 kids and i was stretched to the max! I have a few that are half an inch wide and go from my waist down. on the the sides. but when i was going to the tanning bed min got why better. but the skin is there to stay. sorry.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 3:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• unfortunately, once the skin is stretched out, rarely can it go back without a tummy tuck. it's a very common problem but no matter what you do, its there. maybe someone else has some ideas, but according to docs and others, it doesn't go away. skin is elastic. it's not muscle so exercising won't help.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• well that just sucks...i just want to be beautiful again im 22 years old and my body is soo messed up i got really bad stretch marks with my dd like they look like surgery scars
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• nothing will tighten it. tummy tuck will but they recommend you wait till you are done having kids.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• http://www.ehow.com/how_4897241_tighten-loose-skin-after-pregnancy.html
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• will you laugh if i tell you i have never been to a tan bed lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• no cuz i didn't start going till i was out of my parents house so no. it's very expensive unless u become good friends with the owner. lol
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 4:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• thats the thing i have been liveing on my own since 17 lol oh well ill think about giveing it a shot thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2011