Do you think you might've had past lives?

I don't really know if I believe it or not, but sometimes I feel like I must have! As corny as this sounds, I think if I did I knew my DF in a past life. We just clicked so fast, were so intuitive about each other, that it was almost scary. And I constantly have dreams about us in another age- I think it's maybe the 1800's? The weird thing is, it's always the same details! The same house, the children have the same faces, the quilt on the bed is always the same.

The other possible life mostly comes from my French professor in high school- she was a little bit crazy, lots of fun, & was always pulling out little things just odd enough that I think she was a touch psychic, if that's possible. She swore that I was French in another life- she said around 1650. She lived a good portion of her life in France, & said that if I were to go to Paris, my French would pass me off as a Parisian. The professor said that from the first day of class, I picked the language up so quickly, and had such a natural French accent, that I must've known it before.

So what do you think? Are past lives possible? Do you think you had any? If so, why do you think that & what were they?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've had at least 4 that I know of. I am still searching for more details on them as well as searching for memories of others, which I am sure are there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 3:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No I do not believe in a past life. I believe that sometimes in our lives the familiar are only things we've noticed before and the subconcious is trying to tell us. Our brain keeps certain information and that is what I believe in.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I dont remember anything but I did I must have been a fucked up person because it seems like the universe hates me and keeps throwing my big down falls even though I'm a good person and haven't done anyone wrong in this lifetime
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I think past lives are possible and probably true...I wish i had one or had an inkling that i did...That would be cool...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I feel I've lived a few past lives
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• definately
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Possible, and an interesting theory.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I know for sure that I have. Life is eternal, so although our bodies die, our spirits never do.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 5:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yes
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2011