What is your reason as to why the birds fell from the sky?

I realize this is the hottest topic on the web right now. So many answers, I am just curious as to see what you believe the reason is

NOTE THIS IS POSTED WITHOUT ANY INTENTIONS... JUST ASKING WHAT YOU THINK. NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWERS. As stated before, all my questions get vote ups, never vote downs.

(I always feel the need to explain my questions on here)

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 3:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think it's probably something to do with the change in the ecosystem after the oil spill.. It seems like most of the birds are dying in the south where they would be eating things affected by the spill.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Pollution, fireworks
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Mass extinction of the species.
    Anonymous

• I am worried it is something pollution related or worse. I am not up on bio terrorism but could the birds be a test run for something? Could their death be a warning of something that went well and we will soon be dealing with due to terrorism?
    Anonymous

• I keep hearing about this... It sounds so funny"Fell from the sky" Is it raining dead birds or are they sick and falling because they fly in the air?
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Sabrina are you aware it happened in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Chile? Also the fish were in Arkansas I believe. I know what you are saying, but it is suspicious as well.
    Anonymous

• Birds fell from the sky?

lol
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• anon has a very good point about the terrorist plot. Its very interesting that its only black birds
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Honestly, I only saw a 10 second spot about this on the local news, and have no real idea what happened. I didn't know it was "big news." but there are really any number of reasons. Storm systems travel huge distances sometimes before they actually produce any measurable rain/snow, but they can still have huge amounts of electrical charge to them. Then there are gasses or chemical clouds which can be released by plants or mines and rise above the city to where the birds are. Or just plain old smog. Or it could be something completely natural - some illness. Or it could be some crazy government experiment. Or the new agent orange... Who knows.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• not following it...not interested in the story actually to tell the truth..
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2011