Can someone explain my chart? Link posted

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/233f92/rss2993.xml

I just dont think I get exactly what is going on. Please explain to me so I understand

mrsmilander

Asked by mrsmilander at 2:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I tried to look at your chart and it wouldn't let me...but i have used fertility friend myself. I stopped because after a period of time, you have to join as a VIP. BUT I can tell you that there is a color chart at the bottom- if your calendar days are pink than that mean your due for your period then- if it is green or has green circles on it- than that is the time for fertile eggs- the last green day is the day of supposed ovulation. I hope this help! I really like the Your Days calendar- www.yourdays.com it is easy (same red and green coding) but it also helps with determining the sex of the baby! Good Luck!
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 2:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• it would not allow me to see the page either, sorry :(
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2008