have you gotten a chemical peel on your face?

for what reason?
does it make your pimples go away and scars to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You can usually find MyChelle products at Whole Foods. I don't have one anywhere near me, so I have to order mine online. You can get it through Amazon.com, Vitacost.com, and Mychelle.com. I hope it works out for you. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• dear lord no
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 4:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• it peels layers of skin off to make it look healthy and younger. not for pimples or scars. it can leave ur skin really red for a few days after treatment.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It burned bad for me and I had a light chemical peel. It really did not help my acne at all.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had a mild one done at a spa, and I loved its effect. Now I use a fruit enzyme peel at home, and I get just a good results. It isn't a great idea to use any peel if you have a lot of acne or inflamed acne, but peels do help prevent acne and help cell turnover to minimize scarring. If you're looking for a very mild enzyme peel, MyChelle has one called Incredible Pumpkin Peel.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• KelleyP77: i don't have pimples just scars...... would the incredible Pumpkin Peel woek for that?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It will if used regularly. I use mine once a week, and I use one that's a little stronger, the Fruit Fiesta Peel. The peels exfoliate well and help skin cell turnover, so it helps reduce wrinkles, scars, age spots, and sun damage.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• KelleyP77: nice where can i get my hands on it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011