Barack Obama TOO skinny?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1224723/Is-skinny-Barack-Obama-losing-MORE-weight-U-S-website-slams-president-rail.html

I'm sure there will be plenty of Obama bashing as the result of this posting. :-(  I wonder if Barack Obama being "too skinny" is the result of the stress of the Presidency?  If he's skipping meals, it could be because he's under stress--and the job of the Presidency of the US is probably one of the top 10 most stressful jobs in the world.  While I'm not a supporter of Obama's policies, I do worry about the man.

tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 3:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It is better and healthier to be too thin than to be too fat.
    He would gain weight if he quit smoking, that's true. But, I can't blame him if he is having a hard time quitting. I worry about him,too.
    And, I also agree that Michelle is NOT fat and all the snarky comments about her weight or her hips,etc. just show the posters have a mean -spirted, small-minded way of thinking......
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• look at before and after pics of presidents, they come out looking 20 years older :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• He must be participating in Michelle's "get up and move" program!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't think he is too thin he looks like he is in better shape than doughy Bill Clinton. I don't care for Obama as President but I think he is handsome and one of our better looking Presidents. I wouldn't kick his skinny but out of bed.lol
    Anonymous

• He's been too thin imo eww anonymous but to each her own :shrugs: ..I just wish he wasn't such a progressive and acted like a good leader.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• If he'd stop smoking he'd gain some weight. Proven fact.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Poor guy - we are running him ragged!

Just wait till he starts back peddling on top of running.....away!!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• no his ears are to big
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 3:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think he's generally a thin guy. Some people react to stress by losing their appetite, he could be one. Is he overly thin? Naw, I don't think so. Many people gain weight while campaigning from the irregular schedule and restaurant meals, it could be that after eating more normally he is returning to a more natural weight for him.

stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• His wife won't let him eat what he wants too.

When you see him out and buying a cheeseburger and fries he tells the reporters not to tell his wife.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2011