Who's Christmas decorations are still up?

The holiday is always so hectic because of the split family. I still haven't taken down the tree and my son loves it!! I still light it every night during dinner :) How silly is that?!

jen2774161

Asked by jen2774161 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh yea, they are still up. And I don't have any idea when they are coming down. lol
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 4:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I still have a few small things up, but mostly the decorations are down.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Mine are! I celebrate the arrival of the three kings on the 6th. Usually leave things up until then.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• What little we put up in the first place, including the tree, is still up. My mom is out of state visiting my brother, his wife, and their new baby. So we don't get to celebrate Christmas with her until she gets back, and so our decorations will stay up until then.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I just took mine down yesterday..However we still do have lights up on the garage & deck & I have my snowman decorations still up...but the tree down on Monday...

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Mine usually stay up til Epiphany - Jan. 6th aka the 12th day of Christmas. This year though, we had very little up and this week is very hectic so they went up on Sunday.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Just took down the last of it yesterday. I usualy get it all down on the first but I have been sick so it has taken a little bit longer.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Mine is still up and I don't have small children! I love it, and it makes me sad to take it down but it is on it's way out this Thursday or Friday!

Answer by older at 4:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We do but if I was able to get my big tree up this year I would have had to take it down by now because of the little ones wanting to knock down the ornaments. But I got a little two foot tree up high so they can't bother it and I turn the lights on every night too.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• me we take ours down 6th jan on the 12th night after christmas
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011