Are you a coupon clipping mom?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• yes, but I make sure to only clip coupons for stuff I actually need or use on a regular basis. If I buy stuff I generally wouldn't just because there's a coupon on it, it completely defeats the purpose - saving money.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes I clipped coupons it helps out a lot on the bill. I only clip the ones that I know that I will use. I especially like the buy one get one free or one that you can get the item free.
    smiley78172

Answer by smiley78172 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yes... every chance I get
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 4:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Absolutely!!
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I clip some if I know the product is on sale but honestly unless it is a phenomenal coupon I can still get the generic brand for less. And the stuff I do buy name brand rarely has coupons!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I clip a good coupon if I see one but I don't do it routinely (mainly because I don't look through the papers/mail routinely) but whether or not I actually remember to take the coupon to the store is a different story.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yep and i am learning that it saves a ton! I too only clip what i use but this weekend with sales and coupon match up I paid $25 and got $56 worth of things!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yep, i'm paying more attention to coupons for stocking up.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I must admit that I'm not, but I'm going to start. My Dad showed me how much money I can save!!!

www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I do www.grocerygame.com
    I buy alot of stuff if its cheap/free even if we wont use it because then i can donate it.
    Couponing if you have the extra $$ to stockpile on good sales makes ALOT of sense.
    You would be amazed how much you can save especially if you have a local store that will double/triple.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011