CA MegaMillions Jackpot is up to $330 Million!

If you are in CA have you bought a ticket? Do you plan to? I know the chances of winning are very slim to none but it's still fun to fantasize!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• I WISH. I live in stupid old Utah were gambling is illegal
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No but my Mom has and she lives in Cal. I don't play the lottery.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The lottery is illegal in Utah!? I never knew that!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We live in Las Vegas, and my husband is driving to Mountain Pass right now. It's about 4 hours round trip, but what a payoff that would be! He was going to stop in Primm, which is about an hour and a half drive, but the line is at least 5 hours long to buy tickets, so he kept driving down the 15 to the next service station.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• YES, it sucks here :( Did you know its illegal NOT to drink milk?? LOL its an OLD law that isnt followed of coarse.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Hell, it's illegal to have a lottery in NEVADA! Gambling center of the universe, and there's a law against having a lottery. It would help our economy and school system so much.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It's about the same here in PA, and no, I haven't bought a ticket, and I don't plan to either... I don't even know how.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It's not just in CA. We have it in Ohio too. It is up more now, to 355 mil. We bought a ticket too. Not like we will win, but it's wishful thinking.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I live in MI and we bought lotto tickets for Mega Millions today as part of an office pool. It's funny to me how after we all buy tickets, we spend the next half hour fantasizing about what we're going to do with the money!
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• They bumped it up to $350k - perhaps rolled in some leftover monies from 2010. Yes, I've got my tickee ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011