What is the best birth control?

Currently i am on the birth control Junel fe. it is a pink little pill that you have to take everyday (EVERY SINGLE DAY). And i am the type of person being a New mom, having a new job, New wife, new apt, and trying to make ends meet it's hard to remember to take a little pink pill every single day...my question is what do you all think would be the best so ask my dr. about?

M0mmie_2_him

Asked by M0mmie_2_him at 4:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Health

• NO SEX is the best and its been working for me the past 6 months lol

Umm it depends maybe the paraguard IUD
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have the Mirena and love it. A chat with your doctor will help decide what is best for yuo and your body.
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Its different for everybody.. :)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Eeesh...I don't know. Every single birth control pill I took made me a raving lunatic; it felt like constant PMS with no sex drive...so...I would say...um...condoms? LOL
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Take to your Dr about what different kinds or protection there is and decide what is best for you.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My pills were yrs ago and they always made me sick. I was on and off bec My S/O was in the Marines and on tours a lot, and not home. Other than that after I had 3 kids, he got a vasectomy.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i personally liked the depo shot cause you only have to get that every 3 months. i tried the pill and i had a hard time remembering to take it.
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 7:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• LISTEN LIVE or DOWNLOAD ANYTIME FOLLOWING - YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EPISODE!
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/amerosradio

I'm going to be breaking a HUGE story on Ameros Radio next Tuesday. Eileen Dannemann from the National Coalition of Organized Women will be joining me to expose the over %2000 jump in miscarriages, stillbirths, and fetal demise when comparing 2008 to 2009 (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). She has the V...AERS reports and the science, pointing towards a strong case for gross neglect by the CDC.

Here is the information we will be discussing:
    http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/H1N1-RELATED%20miscarriages.htm

tamik981

Answer by tamik981 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• abstinence
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2011