Does anyone here do the whole Swagbucks thing?

If so, any tips on earning them? How many have you accumulated, and have you earned any rewards?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 4:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Technology

• Yes I do. I use it to search what I am looking for as an example look up cafe mom, or what you want to and one of these will earn you some swagbucks. It will come on and say how much you have earned. I have about 7, or 800 I think that is right. If you need any more help just send me a message I will help if I can.
    smiley78172

Answer by smiley78172 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes. Install the toolbar for one, that will help. You get sb just for opening your browser. Do the searches, the Daily Poll, the surveys (those are tricky, sometimes you won't qualify--I never seem to qualify, but my friend has on a few), the NOSO (just click 'Skip' each time, at the end, you'll get a swag buck) and watch the videos on Swagbucks TV. You get 5 sb for each quota of videos you watch and you can earn up to 15 times a day (I'm never watching long enough to earn more than 3-5 times though). Also install the widget, you can use it to check for swag codes (sometimes they are in the blog or elsewhere). If you have Twitter follow them because they play trivia on it sometimes and you can earn SB that way (which I always forget about or they do it while I'm at work) and Like their Facebook page because sometimes they will post a code there too.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nope cause I dont understand it at all!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I use to a long time ago, I simply used it whenever I wanted to find something even a website - like if I wanted to come on here I'd just type the web address into the search - I don't remember how much points I gained during the months that I used it but the only things I redeemed them for was an autographed CD and a 1 year subscription to pogo.com
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 4:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I do. I usually get about 40 - 60 a day. I don't know how many I have gotten in total, but I have earned around $200 or so in Amazon Cards, so a good bit... Every day I do the daily poll, swag TV and make a point to click on to the Trusted Survey page (but I don't do the surveys). And the rest I get from doing searches. I have the tool bar so I don't have to go to the site, I just search from there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I just started and I love it!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• How much time do you put into it to get $200 in Amazon gift cards?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm loving it already too. I've only been doing it for two days and have almost 25o points. I already have enough to get something free, but I think I'll save them up. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My son does this.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• what is that?
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 9:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2011