GED/STAYING FOCUSED: HELP!

First off! I am trying to finish school...I have passed the 4 practice tests, but I failed the Math test..I have a 390 and I need a 420. :(

Honestly, I haven't been giving it my all. I quit going last year and I have my 2nd day in going back today. I want to finish, I don't know how long its going to take. I hope I can do it by at least my birthday in July. I want to begin working. I can't work without it. I am having so much trouble staying focused. I am in a long distance relationship and only see my boyfriend every week or 2. I want to do this, but I sit there and think of him the whole time. I don't know how to block it out.

I sound juvenile, I know... but I need help trying to stay focused. Ireally want this so I know I just gotta DO IT! Please keep me in your prayers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in

• I am doing college on line and it is very difficult to stay focused. Maybe you can take your laptop to the library to sit and study? I am also in a long distance relationship and it is very difficult. Are you able to be on the phone with him? What I do is actually do my assignments with him on the phone, that way, I know that he supports me and thinks it is important too. Good luck!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Aww! Yes I speak with him on the phone in the morning and evenings. During school I just think about him him him .
    Hes working while I'm in the school. I know I need to just buckle down..... ugh! Thanks for the help.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2011