need replacement name cause baby may not survive and don't want to waste a good name.

does this disgust you as much as it disgusts me? my baby brother's girlfriends sister is having her baby tonight (4 months early). she picked out the names for all her kids but decided she wants a "just in case" name cause she doesn't want to waste a good name. my brother told me this and i told him straight that that was shitty of her. she doesn't even care about the well being of her child. he told me that he said the same thing. i told this to my fiance and he was disgusted as well "what happens when she grows up and finds out her mommy did that". i said to my brother and fiance that she seems like the type of girl who would write RIP on her facebook just to get attention if the baby doesn't survive. my brother said "how did you know? she pulls that stuff all the time. she even complained that the doctor told her to eat healthy and take vitamins for the baby." wow this is disgusting to me that ppl like this can procreate; and she wants more kids just to have. it's like to her kids are accessories. what do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wowwwwwwww . She needs her head examined....
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I second that!!
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 4:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• WOW....you know I am facing a possible miscarried right now and I can't imagine acting like that!

Poor baby...
    Anonymous

• Can I third that? WOW!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I suppose everyone handles things like this differently, but that is just really sad to me. When my oldest was born, he was in major trouble. He had tied his cord in a knot so when I pushed, the knot pulled tight and he didn't get any blood. He came out completely gone, no heartbeat, not breathing. They were able to resuscitate him, but for the first several hours, they weren't sure if he was going to live. They decided to send a helicopter from a bigger hospital to take him to their NICU. I was filling out papers to transfer him, and under name, they had written "Baby Boy A-----" I got REALLY upset and told them that he had a name and that if he was going to die, he was going to die with a name. We had been calling him by name since my 22 week ultrasound, and at that moment, I was so very angry that the transfer didn't have his name on it. I know it wasn't their fault, but right then it was so upsetting.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i'm sorry to hear that anon. this is so sickening to me. i can't even believe ppl like this exist
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Oh wow, that is wrong on so many levels!!
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i am so upset about this. i had a miscarriged in between my kids. i have ds who is 3 and a dd who is 2. the baby i lost would be 3 this coming jan. i gave her the name i picked out and it wasnt a wasted name. Kasey grace lives in heaven watching her brother and baby sister and i even named my 2 yr old arianna graciella.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 4:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i lost a baby born to early too and my heart is still with her. i named her emily which is my favorite name because she did and does count even if she isn't hear. i just can't imagine how a mother can think that way
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Some people are ugly from the inside.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011