is it true about masturbation ?? adult content

so me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby so every other day while ovulation were having sex but the days were not having sex i do masturbate .
i heard that if you masturbate while ovulating it can decrease your chances of getting pregnant .
or i also heard that if you masturbate while there is cum still left in you it wont help you get pregnant either because the cum is coming out . is any of this true ??

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• not true at all

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• All of it is false.

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have no idea but, If you don't try so hard to get pregnant it will happen alot faster

Answer by MommyBulger at 4:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I was encouraged to masturbate when we were TTC. It clears the cervix.

• Female oorgasm during sex (especially coinciding with male orgasm) can help because it basically helps suck the semen into the cervix. Mutually satisfying sex is the key, and however you get that to happen is good. I've never heard of female masturbation hurting anything.

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Wow, where do people come up with this stuff... No, it's not true! Male masturbation (or to much sex) can decrease their supply, but if they are healthy and young, it shouldn't matter. But women can DIY it all we want!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• so if he came in me yesterday and i masturbate today anim ovuating .. it wont hurt anything ?

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No.

Answer by staciepi at 5:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011