TO CUT OR NOT TO CUT....

My 2 year old's hair is WILD and crazy!!!! Everyone LOVES it, and I KNOW i'm going to cry when it gets cut. It's super curly!!! It's past her shoulders, but you can't tell because it's just that curly, and very blonde....it's beautiful, but there's a lot of stray hairs sticking out everywhere, and fuzzys LOL! Do I cut it,..or wait? I'M STUCK!!!!!! =(

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• wait, and if you want to control it then here is a website that I love....
    http://www.princesshairstyles.com/
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 5:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would just cut a bit to tame it down. That's how my daughter hair gets and she as well has blond curls
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• my dd has super thick long dark brown curls, i tame hers with sunsilk in the green bottle
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Just even it out. My son has white blond beautiful curls... we just had it cut for the first time last week... it basically looks the same now as it did before as far as length... it's just all the stay hairs that were too long got cut out. I think it would take care of those "fuzzies"
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• get it trimmed i wouldnt cut it my daughter has no hair and i wish it would grow lol so just have them fix it up and show her tips to keep it clean and neat :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2011