Does it bother you...

when a "friend" says they are comming over and then doesnt and doesnt call? This is a huge pet peeve of mine and one "friend" habitually does this and knows it ticks me off! I understand if something comes up but....call at least especially the reason for her visit is a play day for our 8 yr old sond who are best friends I hate that my son gets disappointed so often that I dont even tell him now that they even might come over!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 4:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have lost friends for things like this. I have no patience for people that frequently bail on me and flake out. It's disrespectful to the friendship.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• it would bother me and I would put a stop to it! An it bothers me more that this "friend" knows that it bothers you.... this "friend" doesn't care or they would be there when they said..... sorry
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 5:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yesss it would. I wouldl lightly tell her it bothers you and maybe she will start calling first and keep those play dates, if not than your better off without..
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 5:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It would bother me. She's not only disappointing you but the kids as well.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yeah, it would bother me..she's letting EVERYONE down.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yeah don't tell me your coming over then don't. I hate it. Just give me a call. I get so disappointed.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I think that's really rude, and it would bother me, and I would have a frank discussion with my friend about it.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It would bother me I wouldn't allow her to upset my child anymore and the next time she called I would ask her where she's at and go get her son so that the kids can play. And then just tell her how much its affecting him and let her know she can't keep doing stuff like that and thinking it's ok.
    Smiles0305

Answer by Smiles0305 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Uhg I hate that 2.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011