What is your religion??

And what are your basic beliefs??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 4:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a Electric Wiccan Witch... I believe in a Mother Goddess and a Father God ea having many different names thru many
    different cultures and beliefs... I believe in "Harm None" , Balance in all things and I practice Witchcraft...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Christian~ I believe in the Trinity and believe the bible as Truth. That's it simplified :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Christian. I believe in God, the Creator of the World, Universe, and us. I believe in His Son, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I believe He came to earth, was born, lived, loved, forgave, healed, died, and was resurrected to conquer death and give eternal life. I believe that when I die, as a Christian, I will spend eternity in heaven.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Pagan/Wiccan
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Christian- my most basic belief is honor God the Father, and salvation by Grace. Everything else is just details and I am still in the process of learning what to do about those =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 5:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Christian with no denominational affiliation. I have totally pinned down exactly what I believe yet but I believe in one God and I believe Jesus is the son of God. I believe in Heaven and Hell. Angels and Demons.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't really belong to an organized religion, but I am an Eclectic Pagan Witch. I believe in many many Gods & Goddesses, that everything has a spirit, reincarnation & a spirit realm, magick & witchcraft, & a great love of both nature & my fellow man.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Reconstructionist Universalist Germanic Heathen

Beliefs, About, more About.  And how/why we're different than Wiccans and Neo-Pagans in general.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm not sure. I believe in a lot of things, but have not found a religion that encompasses all of it.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011