we need a time together!!

i have a 16 months old baby.. he is my life and my everything. but since i had him i feel that me andmy husband need to spend more time together just me and him. like go out.. at least once a month, but my husband doest like going out.. and i think we need that time. but i feel bad living my child with a babysitter.. i wish i had my granma here but i live with no family around.. what can i do to convince my husband to go out and have some fun and how can i convinve myself to live my baby with a babysitter for a couple of hours!! please need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you're not comfortable leaving the baby with a stranger and he's not the going out type your not going to be happy going out anyway. My husband is not the going out type either, so every now and then we put the kids to bed a little early and just do something by ourselves.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 2:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• It is important for you to have time with your husband alone. I know this from experience. My husband and I have date nights ever so many months. We either have grandma watch her or a close friend that we trust watch her. Do you have any close friends with teens that might be able to watch your little one. Maybe that may convince your husband to go out then.
    bearycute

Answer by bearycute at 3:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2008