What is the meaning of life?

First person to get it right gets best answer!

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 42
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My Son is MY Meaning of Life.

-AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• To always look at the bight side of it. lol *wisle wisle*
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Then there will be no right answer the meaning of life is a journey that takes a person from birth to death with the most satisfaction and knowledge about love, success, failure, life and death.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• To live.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• he meaning of life constitutes a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general. This concept can be expressed through a variety of related questions, such as "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", and "What is the meaning of it all?" It has been the subject of much philosophical, scientific, and theological speculation throughout history. There have been a large number of answers to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds.
    The meaning of life is deeply mixed with the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, consciousness, and happiness, and touches on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and the afterlife.
    Anonymous

• A Monty Python movie.  What do I win!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• To live for the glory and satisfaction of God.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The meaning of life??? hmmm... The meaning?? Well I guess right now for me it is about living..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• CONT,

Scientific contributions are more indirect; by describing the empirical facts about the universe, science provides some context and sets parameters for conversations on related topics. An alternative, human-centric, and not a cosmic/religious approach is the question "What is the meaning of my life?" The value of the question pertaining to the purpose of life may coincide with the achievement of ultimate reality, or a feeling of oneness, or a feeling of sacredness.

Really, I believe we're here to serve God.
    Anonymous