• In the Spotlight:

female question about not being able to orgasm. adult content

My partner is fantastic in the bedroom. Im very attracted to him and also love him very much. We have great sex and after 2 kids, it almost seems like my body is more sensitive. It feels good the whole time and everything, but I have soo much trouble reaching and orgasm. Most of the time I never do reach one. Is something wrong with me? ..I can have an orgasm during masterbation, but rarely through penetration. Is this normal? Is there something wrong with me? I feel awful because it's nothing that my partner is doing wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Alot of women cannot orgasm with only penetration.They need clit stimulation.You aren't abnormal.
    Anonymous

• I think it's pretty normal to have a difficult time orgasming through penetration. Check out the book Satisfaction by Kim Cattrall and Mark Levinson for help on orgasm through manual stimulation.

abra

Answer by abra at 5:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Nothing wrong with you if you can have one by yourself.. Position is key to having one for me and missionary style just doesn't cut it.. I have a chair I use and lean back, puts him at a great position inside me for the g-spot plus we have a small toy for c-spot.. Just play around and find what works for you.. Also tell him since you know what works and include that in the act...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Very normal, I believe there are a higher percentage of women who can not reach orgasm during penetration than not. I am one of them, I need clitoral stimulation.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have NEVER had an orgasm through penetration alone...I HAVE to have clit stimulation. Get yourself a very nice vibrator to use while having sex.....AMAZING THING...changed our sex life!
    Anonymous

• there is nothing wrong with you, a lot of women cannot orgasm during vaginal sex. i myself have only had one vaginal orgasm in my entire sexual history. but i have plenty of clitoral O's!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2011