period... adult content

So normally my period is the same day every month for example it was on the 8th after i had my son and stayed that way until i got pregnant with my daughter but in the last 4 months it has changed every month like last month it was the 9th the month before that the 15th and the month before that the 19th and this month is was the 4th.. UGH!!! i hate being surprised by it do you think my cycle could have changed to every 26- 29 days instead of every 31???

momof241988

Asked by momof241988 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• GRRR! dont ya hate it my cycle is from 18-26 days and I never know when it will show...unless we hve something important going on...then it feels like showing up all the time Olike its invited or something) I never am without a tampon or something just in case!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• This belongs in the health category.
    Anonymous

• yes, it could change like that. My cycles are anywhere from a week apart to 67 days apart.
    abra

Answer by abra at 6:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2011