SO UPSET SOMEONE PLEASE HELP????

SO I HAVE ONE ASSIGNMENT THATS KEEPING ME AWAY FROM MY ASSCOIATES DEGREE IT'S IN ACCOUNTING AND NOBODYS BEEN ABLE TO HELP ME GET IT DONE I JUST DONT GET IT ARE THERE ANY FREE OR AFFORDABLE COLLEGE HW HELP SITES

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in

• Wow! I have two friends who are accountants, but I am clueless when it comes to accounting. You could try answers.yahoo.com, or justanswer.com. The one that I like best, because they don't just give you answers, but actually will help you understand it is jiskha.com. Good luck!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• What is the assignment?
    abra

Answer by abra at 5:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Have you check at your school? Most offer tutoring.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 5:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• search yahoo for homework help.. there's several sites i've used.. just dont remember the web addy's. if i remember right one is homeworkhelp.com
    lilysothermommy

Answer by lilysothermommy at 5:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The assignment is called the generals favorite fishing hole (its entirley too long to post on here & yes i have contacted the school but the tutors really dont help you just give you the run around.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• You may need to retake the class; it seems that you missed out on a basic concept

Answer by rkoloms at 12:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011