My baby moves when her daddy is talking! anyone experience that?

We are so in love with this little girl...cant wait til she get here.

rnae

Asked by rnae at 2:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, she revs up her movement when he comes home from work. I always tell him to "LOOK!" but he complains that every time I tell him to look, she stops moving and he doesn't want to stand there waiting for her to move again. Pfft. Men. They're so impatient :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Avery kicks me if I move away from daddy lmao
    Damienne

Answer by Damienne at 2:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My son loves to hear his daddy talk. But he's also stubborn, as soon as daddy turns to look, he stops! My hubby hates it. I find it kind of funny
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 2:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• haha yes. when my bf talks she like gets really excited and moves alot.
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My little girl always moves when her daddy talks to her. Our ultrasound tech thoguht it was real funny how much she moved when he was talking to her. We also got something that looked like a smile when he was talking to her. It was more than likely coincedence but he was thrilled!
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008