How do you feel about your parents?

How do you feel about your family like the one you grew up with?

staciepi

Asked by staciepi at 5:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I love my parents very much but feel like they could of done better for us kids. Like I feel like my my mom could of been a better mom and my dad not so abusive
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I love them! My son and I have been through a really rough time lately and my family is the one I've leaned on. I've never been so grateful to have a family that's so supportive. They mean the world to me.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had a great childhood. My parents are both deceased now, and when I look back I have great memories.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I think my mother was the best mother she knew how to be at the time. My dad was never very interested in me, was neglectful and dead beat when it came to child support and being a part of what I was doing.

I love my mother very much and talk to her almost every day. I think I have spoken to my father 6 times in 13 years.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't know what I would do with out them. My mother is my best friend, I have to have her for the rest of my life. I honestly don't know what I would do without her!! My father is awesome also. He always tells me how proud he is of me. They had a rocky marriage growing up and finally divorced right after I moved out. But I still love them both to do death, and I have understanded long before that they're just meant to live together forever. And my sister is the best! She's 4 years younger than me, but I love to hangout with her. She just has this personality like no one I have ever met! She's witty, spunky, stubborn, bull headed (those 2 things run in the family), and outspoken, and she puts them altogether to make a very goofy girl.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 6:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have two sons and I have a good relationship with them as far as the one I grew up with....
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I love them dearly.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Love my folks!
    They are the bomb!
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My dad passed away 6 years ago, and I loved him so very much, and miss him more! My mom, on the other hand, well, I thought we had a good relationship until my dad passed. Now, things are so tense between us, it's better to not have anything to do with each other. Sad.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I adore my parents. My dh and I hang out with them lol. My children think of their home as a second home. I think as with every parent you could always do things a better way, but you do what you know how to do and you do the best with what you know at the time. But I think what says the most is that they are there with me & my dh, shoulder to shoulder helping us take care of our child with special needs. I know, I'm a cheeseball! But we are a close family.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011