Sex toy question adult content

Has anyone used a rabbit vibrator? Did you like it?

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, and no, I didn't like it. I am a fan of the little "finger vibes" over just about anything else.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• That is what I have and I love it!
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 5:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• What didn't you like about it? I should have asked that.

If anyone likes it, what do you like about it?
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes and I loved it. Sadly mine broke, so I am going to order a new one...a waterproof one :D
    Anonymous

• yes and loved mine. I only bought it when I was pg last time and I was constantly in the mood but hubby was rarely up to it. Also I never have an O w/hubby and the 1st time I sed this I did within like 2 minutes and I was shocked. I also used it to help me to go into labor b/c I knew O's were supposed to help you and it def would make we contract and it may have helped my labor b/c the 1st time I sed it I thought I was going into labor, started contracting every 4-5 min but it died downa fter 4 hrs. I then used it every couple of days and the night/morning I finally did go into labor I had used it that eve ning in the shower and started contracting again that night, and went into labor the next morning
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 6:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i wanted to get one bc me n my hubby are both in the military and spend too much time apart and when i was in korea by myself he bought me one that was just like a plain one and it worked as well but i think id prefer a rabbit iv heard alot of good things about it and i no its a best seller at sex toy parties
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes and yes
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2011